Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hello World!

Well it is the year 2009. This is going to be a life changing year for me. The base has been built.. I have been working on that shit since I was 16 years old... I am 21 now.. and I am ready to be rich. I have been building the skeleton, building the foundation, and now I am ready to start GOING UP, to the sky, where my dreams lie! This is my quest to become as perfect a human as possible, and to use my time, body and mind as efficiently as humanly possible

Here is what is wrong with me that I have plans to change...

- My Body, Pic (1 & 2)
I have taken the time to study diet and nutrition and finally custom made myself a nutrition plan (see here) and work-out plan that will get me my desired results after 16 weeks of following it.

- My sleep patters
I am starting Polyphasic sleep, aka, sleeping 2 hours a night. One of the main reason this interested me, aside from the obvious, is that Leonardo Da Vinci did this... Leonardo is my biggest inspiration for everything.. I absolutely idolize that man... He is perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived; and one of my biggest inspirations for trying to become as close to perfection as I possibly can.

- My time usage
Maximum efficiency.. I have started a new journal for 2009, and I scan it regularly for you to see. I'll have to translate it for you however, because I don't write in English.. I am Dyslexic and have never really understood the English language (in terms of writing) ... because of this I made my own language.. although there is no verbal form, it's more just English written in a way I understand. so please forgive me if there are spelling errors on this site... my spell check only goes so far.. but honestly I don't really give a fuck if there is.. deal with it.

- My art
I have been told over and over my entire life that Art is where my talent lies... and I agree.. it is definitely my natural gift from God.. unfortunately I have been to busy (i hate that saying), more just too lazy to actually use it.. But now that I am only sleeping 2 hours a day, I will definitely have more time to devote to art and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment