Sunday, January 18, 2009

Idle life

Life has been really shitty lately... The past three days have been awful... I have had absolutely no motivation to do anything at all. On top of that, I messed up on my polyphasic sleep AGAIN! I have tried and failed three times now. I am really starting to question if I have the self-control to pull this off. Regardless I am going to try again... and if I fail, I'll try again.. and again and again. I will not FAIL. In an effort to get myself back on track, I have been depsperately writing and planning all my days. Seeing it on paper definitely helps me keep on track. Journals work wonders.. but only if you have the self-control to use them consistently.. which is alot harder to pull off than it sounds.

What am i really trying to accomplish today:
1. Get my life back on track and moving forward with leaps.. not steps
2. Get my business off the back burner and finish the set-up.. that is what makes me money, I cannot afford to just let it sit idle. I am seriously royally fucked if I lose it.

Those are the main things.. some things that would be nice to move forward

art
song
guitar riff
other business

No comments:

Post a Comment